Copper Knitted Mesh with Flatten and Ginning Type
Copper knitted mesh is available for two main materials: one is pure copper, which contains 99% copper and the other is tinned copper, which contains 6% - 8% tin.
The materials are knitted into knitted mesh. The knitted mesh can be mono-filament and multi-filament. The mono-filament is the simplest structure of knitted mesh and the multi-filament knitted mesh has higher strength and can be used in more applications.
CKM-01: Mono-filament copper knitted mesh.
CKM-02: Multi-filament copper knitted mesh.
There are two types of copper knitted mesh, which are flatten copper knitted mesh and ginning copper knitted mesh. The original knitted mesh is flat, and they can be crimped according to customers' requirements to form ginning copper knitted mesh.
CKM-03: Flatten copper knitted mesh.
CKM-04: Ginning copper knitted mesh.
Advantages of copper knitted mesh
- High strength.
- Firm structure.
- Will not scratch or mar.
- Never rust.
- Resistant to disintegration.
- Long service life.
Applications of copper knitted mesh
Copper knitted mesh can be used for industrial, for example, copper knitted wire mesh filters is used for cleaning and filtration. Our copper knitted mesh is widely used as air filters, breathers and separators made for cars, trucks and farm equipment.
- Copper knitted mesh can be used as knitted wire mesh shielding in cables and other applications.
- Copper knitted mesh can be used as filtration materials in oil, gas and water filtration applications.
- Copper knitted mesh can be used as knitted copper cleaning mesh for cleaning inside and outside of mechanical parts.
- Copper knitted mesh can be made into knitted cleaning balls or scourer to cleaning kitchenware and soldering iron.
CKM-05: Copper knitted mesh is used as shielding mesh.
CKM-06: Copper knitted mesh is made into cleaning balls.
Inquiry for Our Product
Boegger Industech Limited
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.
- Knitted Wire Mesh
- Knitted Mesh Fabric
- Knitted Wire Mesh Rolls
- Ginning Knitted Mesh
- Multi-Strand Knitted Mesh
- Stainless Steel Knitted Mesh
- Copper Knitted Mesh
- PP Knitted Wire Mesh
- PTFE Knitted Mesh
- Compressed Knitted Mesh
- Compressed Knitted Mesh Gasket
- Catalytic Converter Mesh Wraps
- Knitted Wire Muffler
- Knitted Mesh Engine Breather