Different Materials of Knitted Wire Mesh
Knitting is a processing method, which can making metal materials into wire mesh or fabrics. Knitted wire mesh utilizes a much broader range of materials and can be used in various applications and industrial fields.
Materials of knitted wire mesh
Knitted wire mesh is available for various materials. They have different advantages and can be used in different applications.
- Stainless steel wires. It features acid and alkali resistance, high temperature resistance and can be used in harshest environments.
- Copper wire. Good shielding performance, corrosion and rust resistance. Can be used as shielding meshes.
- Brass wires. Similar to copper wire, which has bright color and good shielding performance.
- Galvanizes wire. Economical and durable materials. Corrosion resistance for common and heavy duty applications.
- Nickel wire.
- Other alloy wire.
- Polypropylene. Plastic material for lightweight and economical. Low cost and corrosion resistance.
KWM-01: Stainless steel knitted wire mesh.
KWM-02: Copper knitted wire mesh.
The machine producing knitted wire mesh is similar to that machine making sweaters and scarves. Installing the various metal wires onto the round knitting machine and then we can get a continuous circle knitted wire mesh.
The knitted wire mesh can be made of round wires or flat wires. The round wires is the most commonly used type and the flat wire knitted mesh is commonly used in the special applications according to customers' requirements.
The knitted wire mesh can be made of mono-filament wires or multi-filament wires. The mono-filament knitted wire mesh features simple structure and economical, which is widely used in the common applications. The multi-filament knitted wire mesh has higher strength than the mono-filament knitted wire mesh. The multi-filament knitted wire mesh is commonly used in the heavy duty applications.
KWM-03: Mono-filament knitted wire mesh.
KWM-04: Multi-filament knitted wire mesh.
The circle knitted wire mesh is pressed into flattened types and sometimes, they are crimped into ginning knitted wire mesh. The ginning has different shapes, width and depth. They can be used in various industrial applications for filtration.
KWM-05: Flattened type knitted wire mesh.
KWM-06: Ginning type knitted wire mesh.
The flattened and ginning knitted wire mesh can be pressed into compressed knitted mesh. The compressed knitted mesh has better filtration capacity than the common knitted mesh. It is widely used in the industries for gas and liquid filtration.
KWM-07: Flattened type compressed knitted wire mesh.
KWM-08: Ginning type compressed knitted wire mesh.
Features of knitted wire mesh
- High strength.
- Corrosion and rust resistance.
- Acid and alkali resistance.
- High temperature resistance.
- Soft and won't hurt the mechanical parts.
- Durable and long service life.
- Good shielding performance.
- High filtration efficiency.
- Excellent cleaning capacity.
KWM-09: Knitted wire mesh is soft and will not damage the machine
KWM-10: Knitted wire mesh with high filtration.
Applications of knitted wire mesh
- Knitted wire mesh is widely used as liquid-gas filtration materials in various fields of industries.
- Compressed knitted mesh is commonly used as filtering materials in the industries. It can be used as engine breathers in the vehicles.
- Knitted wire mesh can be used as shielding mesh in the electronics and other fields.
- Knitted wire mesh can be used to eliminate the mist as the knitted mesh mist eliminator or demister pad.
- Knitted wire mesh can be made into knitted cleaning balls to clean kitchenware and other mechanical parts needed cleaning.
KWM-11: Knitted wire mesh can be used as demister pad for mist eliminator.
KWM-12: Knitted wire mesh can be made into cleaning balls to clean kitchenware.
KWM-13: Knitted wire mesh can be installed onto exhaust pipe for sealing and filtering.
KWM-14: Knitted wire mesh can be used as shielding gasket in frames.
Inquiry for Our Product
Boegger Industrial Limited
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.
- Knitted Mesh Fabric
- Stainless Steel Knitted Mesh
- Copper Knitted Mesh
- PP Knitted Wire Mesh
- Ginning Knitted Mesh
- Compressed Knitted Mesh
- Knitted Copper Cleaning Mesh
- Knitted Mesh Mist Eliminator
- Knitted Wire Demister Pad
- Knitted Mesh Filter
- Knitted Wire Mesh Gasket
- Compressed Knitted Mesh Gasket
- Catalytic Converter Mesh Wraps
- Knitted Mesh Engine Breather
- Knitted Wire Mesh Shielding
- Knitted Wire Mesh Tapes
- Knitted Wire Mesh Rolls
- Knitted Wire Muffler
- Knitted Wire Mesh
- Knitted Cleaning Ball