Standard and Compressed Knitted Mesh Engine Breather
Nowadays, the environment protection is the most important issue all over the world, with the automobiles popularization, the exhaust gas emission is polluting our environment, so we need to take measures to solve this problem: reduce emission from crankcase breather system.
Knitted mesh engine breather is an ideal material to solve this problem. It is a type of knitted mesh filter installed on the engine breather. It can remove all oil droplets ranging from 3 to 10 microns. In this way, we can reduce the emission and protect our environment.
Knitted mesh engine breather is commonly made of high quality galvanized steel wire, and in some high temperature or corrosive environment, the stainless steel wires are available for customers' choice. The knitted mesh engine breather is commonly in rolls, you can cut it into different shapes, and the knitted mesh engine breather can be compressed or crimped into different shapes to suit more engines or breathers.
KMEB-01: Ginning type knitted mesh engine breather.
KMEB-02: Compressed type knitted mesh engine breather.
Features of the knitted mesh engine breather
knitted wire mesh used in the engine breather has lots of advantages than other types of filter material, which are failed to reduce emissions.
- Knitted wire mesh is manufactured through knitting process by the advanced circle knitting machine. The advanced machine can ensure the accurate wire diameter, hole size, width and lengths of the knitted wire mesh, so the filtering precision can be guaranteed.
KMEB-03: Knitted mesh engine breather can be installed onto the three way catalyst to reduce emission.
- The knitted wire mesh can be compressed, layered or spiral wound into different shapes of meshes, which can accommodate with more engines and breathers. We can supply all kinds of standard knitted mesh engine breathers for customers and special orders can be accepted to satisfy different requirements of customers.
- The knitted wire mesh is made of high corrosion and rust resistance materials, such as galvanized steel wire and stainless steel wire. Additional, the stainless steel wire is acid and alkali resistance, which can be used in the harshest environments, including high temperature and corrosive environments.
- Simple structure of the knitted mesh engine breather make it easy to install and replace. Furthermore, the knitted wire mesh needs less maintenance, so it will save maintenance cost.
- The most important is the high filtering efficiency. It can remove almost all oil or moisture droplets ranging from 3 to 10 microns with low or negligible pressure drops. This is the core technology and competitiveness of the knitted mesh engine breather.
Applications of knitted mesh engine breather
Knitted mesh engine breather is mainly used to filter the oil or moisture droplets and reduce emission. Thus, we can protect the air environment in our earth.
Inquiry for Our Product
Boegger Industech Limited
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.
- Knitted Mesh Fabric
- Stainless Steel Knitted Mesh
- Copper Knitted Mesh
- PP Knitted Wire Mesh
- Ginning Knitted Mesh
- Compressed Knitted Mesh
- Knitted Copper Cleaning Mesh
- Knitted Mesh Mist Eliminator
- Knitted Wire Demister Pad
- Knitted Mesh Filter
- Knitted Wire Mesh Gasket
- Compressed Knitted Mesh Gasket
- Catalytic Converter Mesh Wraps
- Knitted Mesh Engine Breather
- Knitted Wire Mesh Shielding
- Knitted Wire Mesh Tapes
- Knitted Wire Mesh Rolls
- Knitted Wire Muffler
- Knitted Wire Mesh
- Knitted Cleaning Ball